Thursday, 7 July 2016

New Fall Vogues

Okay, this is a first. There is only one pattern in the whole release that I'm excited about. 

Vogue 1515
Vogue 1515 is a Sandra Betzina design and I love the ruffled collar on the top and asymmetrical shape to the skirt. 

I can't believe there is only one pattern that I'm excited about this release. This is a good thing, I have a lot on my sewing to-do list.  

How about you, are there any on your can't-wait-to-get-my-hands-on list from the new Fall patterns? Or are you like me and surprised at the selection?  

Happy Sewing!  




2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I wish I had only seen one pattern that caught my attention. I think I will have to hope that the ones I really like go on sale very soon.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were quite a few I liked that fit my aesthetic. The new Anne Klien leather jacket and pant pattern, and that coat with the cool seaming is totally going to be made for fall! I also really liked the front pleated shirt dress and the pattern with the slip and robe.

    ReplyDelete

In Sewing News Today...

Today marks the end of Make Something Week hosted by Greenpeace and Fashion Revolution. I love that it was held in December, when consumeri...