Tuesday 5 August 2014

Have You Seen the New Butterick Line?

I really don't need any more patterns but I want this,

Butterick 6101

I think I can justify it with "it has pockets and that in its self make this tunic top perfect for work." I love this design, it is a kAtheRine Tilton, Butterick 6101.

Butterick 6094

Gertie also has a couple of new patterns but this one caught my eye. I remember that she did this back neckline detail on a dress she made, it's cute. Not my style but I do admire the vintage feel on the dress.

Butterick 6093

Here are a couple of retro Butterick patterns. Okay, is it just me or does this remind you of Dowton Abbey?  

Butterick 6108

Or perhaps Upstairs Downstairs?

Butterick 6091

Aww, but this is more realistic and work appropriate and even though it also has pockets. I still want the kAtheRine Tilton tunic.

Do you have any favourites?




2 comments:

  1. I love the 1912 reproduction suit, I will definitely be making it at some point

    ReplyDelete
  2. I normally don't care for Katherine Tilton's work, but there's something about 6101 that I'm drawn to. I thought it was just the fabric combo in the sample but I like the other versions illustrated as well.

    ReplyDelete

Stash busting: Wool cardigan / OOP Kwik Sew 4192

Back in September, I made a simple pull-on  wool knit skirt with the intention of sewing a matching pullover top  to go with it.  The pullo...