Monday 3 February 2014

Spring is the time...

Did you hear the great news this weekend?

Winnipeg Willow
Winnipeg Willow predicted an early spring. Yeah, I know that other American groundhog predicted another six weeks of winter (sorry guys). But up here, I think I can handle the alterations on my ski-pants knowing that they will soon be put away for another season.

And I can start dreaming about making this dress for spring's arrival. I'll have to lengthen the hemline first.

Vintage Simplicity pattern, circa 1968

Maybe in this fabric.

100% cotton found at Marshall Fabrics

Spring is the time of plans and projects.
~Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Wool cardigan / OOP Kwik Sew 4192

Back in September, I made a simple pull-on  wool knit skirt with the intention of sewing a matching pullover top  to go with it.  The pullo...