Friday, 14 February 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Things were not at all festive this past Christmas. I have to try to make up for that this holiday. And this is how I tried to do it.  


The fabric is scraps left over from my skirt. It is a printed cotton fabric that I found in the home decor department. The cut up pieces are padding scraps left over from the mattress pad I made for Mama R. And the white twill tape was found in my stash.  


I cut out a heart shape free-hand and then copied it for the other side. With wrong sides together I sewed them up with a blanket stitch leaving a small opening to stuff them. Once they were stuffed I took them back to the sewing machine to close off the opening.  


I've made a whole bunch of them so I can heart-bomb the house this Valentine's Day!

Happy Sewing!


1 comment:

What The Fudge, Nike and Converse

I'm not going to repost the disgusting and sickening ad that has Converse shoes in the news.  If you want to read about it, here is a li...