Friday 4 November 2022

Stash busting: Winter Scarves / No Pattern Used

I'm in the process of cutting out a winter jacket.  It's a lesson in the benefits of having the proper tools or if you're lucky enough to have the right tools, the importance of keeping your tailor shears under lock and key.  But I digress.  


I took a break to give my hands a rest from cutting to make a couple of winter scarves.  With left over coat fabric, I was able to cut two lengths and with the help of the Janome Air Thread serger, I finished the sides with a rolled hem.  

These are a charity sewing project.  Easy peasy.  Now I should get back to cutting out that coat.  

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Sleeve Cotton Knit Dress: SD Patterns

  This is the second time I'm revisiting this asymmetrical maxi dress by SD Patterns.  Sadly, this pattern doesn't appear to be avai...