Wednesday 30 November 2022

November in Review...

Sewing


Most of the sewing finish off this month has been charity sewing or gifted items.  Nine hats were sewn for the church.  The scarves and black hat were gifted.  



Also gifted was the blue and white cotton knit top.  The rest of this month's sewing was for moi, mostly to replace items that no longer fit or were given away.  


Stash busting

This month: 9.9 metres of fabric, 2.6 metres of elastic, 2.2 metres of Knit 'N Stable tape, 1.4 metres of interfacing and several spools of thread were stash busted.  All of the patterns that were used for sewing these projects were previously loved patterns.  The pattern for the skirt, out-of-print (OOP) Butterick 5790 was a recently added pattern in my current size but has been sewn many times over the years.  


What's Next?  

I promise, I'll sew some new-to-me patterns.  That's all that I'm willing to reveal at the moment.  Stay tuned.  

And Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wool Winter Coat: OOP Vogue 8934

I know it's officially spring and we didn't even feel like we experienced a winter here this year.  And yet I've been busy sewin...