Monday 27 June 2022

What Do You Think? Llama Pajamas or Another DVF Wrap Dress


I'm pre-shrinking / treating this fabric right now.  It is a cotton knit that I picked up over a year ago and even though I love this print I can't seem to decide on what to turn the fabric into.  This is where I'm turning to you for some help.  What do you think?  


Should I break out my go-to pajama pattern pieces and sew a pair of Llama pajamas?  


Or should I revisit the iconic DVF wrap dress pattern and make a fun, playful version of the wrap dress?  

Any thoughts?  Or do you think I should go a completely different direction with this fabric?  

Stay Safe and Keep Sewing!

3 comments:

  1. Fun dress! The fabric is so cute and would make a lovely wrap dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd go with pajamas, just so you can enjoy the fabric more frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lama jim jams all the way for me!

    ReplyDelete

Wool Winter Coat: OOP Vogue 8934

I know it's officially spring and we didn't even feel like we experienced a winter here this year.  And yet I've been busy sewin...