Saturday 18 June 2022

In Sewing News Today...

Did you notice that Vogue patterns released their summer pattern line?  

If I had somewhere fancy to go and were about twenty pounds lighter, I would sew this number up, Vogue 1883.  


A gal can dream, right?  


Okay, I'm not dreaming about sewing or wearing this design, Vogue 1893.  This design screams nineteen eighties bra tops and well, I have no desire to relive that decade or expose my midriff to mosquitos.  But I was quite smitten with the printed fabric used to sew the top and skirt.  Fun print!  Could you imagine that print sewn up with Vogue 1883?  


The pattern that I'm most smitten about is the vintage reissue caftan pattern, Vogue 1886.  I wonder if there is enough yardage found in the stash to sew this project up?   It looks like a fun project to make.  

How about you, are there any patterns from the summer line that caught your eye?  

Stay Safe and Keep Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wool Winter Coat: OOP Vogue 8934

I know it's officially spring and we didn't even feel like we experienced a winter here this year.  And yet I've been busy sewin...