Thursday 31 October 2019

October in Review...

Sewing wise, October is not that spectacular, more spooky.  And not in a fun kind of spookiness. 

Image source:  Greener Kirkcaldy

My sewing mojo has been on hiatus for what seems like forever.  I'm not kidding.  I've seemed to have lost my desire to challenge myself in the sewing room.  Sure, there has been some sewing happening.  I've become content with sewing basic beginner level projects.  


And even with that I've managed to sew a few bloopers into my projects.  Not only that, I've seem to become content with mending projects.  I know, scary!  😲  Hopefully, next month the sewing table will become a less spooky place and will find some creative activity.

Happy Halloween to those who celebrate the Feast of Junk Food & Festive Costume Making.  If you have a chance, check out the Costume Contest over at Pattern Review.  There are some adorable costumes that were made.  

Happy Sewing!  

2 comments:

  1. My sewing mojo sounds a bit like yours. Basic sewing only and lots of mending.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finally working on a project that I cut out about 2 months ago. Fingers crossed it makes it to the finish line. If not, I still have more mending, lol. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Stash busting: Pullover Skirt / OOP Butterick 5790

Do I need another pull-on maxi skirt?  Not really, this project is all about stash busting this small piece of cotton knit fabric with a tri...