I'm not sewing yet... just revisiting a sewing project from 2014 and sending out valentine wishes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Designer, Bob Mackie
Source : Photo Credit: Harry Langdon/Getty Images Today is a sad day in the designing and sewing world, Robert Gordon Mackie passed away. ...
-
This is my wearable toile version of the Kyoto Vest by Tessuti Patterns . The pattern has been sitting in the stash for nearly a decade ....
-
One more set of curtains rolled off the worktable this weekend. This pair is made out of 100% cotton sateen sheet fabric. I'm not upcy...
-
I do love a loose A-line style dress so when I saw versions of the Trapeze dress from Merchant and Mills popping up I was sold and wanted t...
-
There wasn't an urgent need to sew anymore pieces of underwear, just a wee bit of left over cotton knit fabric to use up. This white co...
-
Source : Women shirtwaist makers, 1909 Courtesy of Kheel Center, Cornell University This weekend, actually today, we're celebrating La...

No comments:
Post a Comment