Thursday 18 April 2013

Keep Calm and Sew On...

Well, I am over the initial shock of my great error.

I've decided to "keep calm and sew on" and picked up where I left left off. The thought of taking the seam ripper to the serged edges, armhole seam and side seams just made me feel sad. The shirt laid on the sewing table waiting for me to correct the error of my ways. Waiting...

Today I shared my great error with my brother. Bless his heart, he tried to convince me that it didn't look so bad. And then he gave me permission to do something drastic.

The long sleeve shirt is now going to become a short sleeve shirt. Yup, those perfect plackets are about to be chopped off. And I'm okay with that as long as my little brother is too.

Well, back to the sewing table.

Happy Sewing!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...