Well, I am over the initial shock of my great error.
I've decided to "keep calm and sew on" and picked up where I left left off. The thought of taking the seam ripper to the serged edges, armhole seam and side seams just made me feel sad. The shirt laid on the sewing table waiting for me to correct the error of my ways. Waiting...
Today I shared my great error with my brother. Bless his heart, he tried to convince me that it didn't look so bad. And then he gave me permission to do something drastic.
The long sleeve shirt is now going to become a short sleeve shirt. Yup, those perfect plackets are about to be chopped off. And I'm okay with that as long as my little brother is too.
Well, back to the sewing table.
Happy Sewing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stash busting: Knit Stirrup Pants / OOP Vogue 7630
Last month I made a pair of stirrup pants to wear while doing yardwork and hopefully prevent tick bites. Yeah, that is a thing now. But I...
-
This is my wearable toile version of the Kyoto Vest by Tessuti Patterns . The pattern has been sitting in the stash for nearly a decade ....
-
Source : Women shirtwaist makers, 1909 Courtesy of Kheel Center, Cornell University This weekend, actually today, we're celebrating La...
-
Last month I made a pair of stirrup pants to wear while doing yardwork and hopefully prevent tick bites. Yeah, that is a thing now. But I...
-
I'm not going to repost the disgusting and sickening ad that has Converse shoes in the news. If you want to read about it, here is a li...
-
This pair of wool pull-on pants has been gifted. They are made with out-of-print (OOP) Simplicity 2372. I don't know what to say about...

No comments:
Post a Comment