The Pattern Give-away Winner for the Vogue 8791 tunic is...
NJERI!
Congratulations Njeri, I'll send you an email shortly to get your post information and will drop it in the mail this week.
That was easy. I didn't even have to seek the assistance of the Random Number Generator.
Happy Sewing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stash busting: Knit Stirrup Pants / OOP Vogue 7630
Last month I made a pair of stirrup pants to wear while doing yardwork and hopefully prevent tick bites. Yeah, that is a thing now. But I...
-
This is my wearable toile version of the Kyoto Vest by Tessuti Patterns . The pattern has been sitting in the stash for nearly a decade ....
-
There wasn't an urgent need to sew anymore pieces of underwear, just a wee bit of left over cotton knit fabric to use up. This white co...
-
Source : Women shirtwaist makers, 1909 Courtesy of Kheel Center, Cornell University This weekend, actually today, we're celebrating La...
-
I'm not going to repost the disgusting and sickening ad that has Converse shoes in the news. If you want to read about it, here is a li...
-
I do love a loose A-line style dress so when I saw versions of the Trapeze dress from Merchant and Mills popping up I was sold and wanted t...
No comments:
Post a Comment