Friday 3 May 2013

Day 3: Me-Made-May

The sun was out and the temperature hit above the zero mark. What more can one ask for? Maybe normal spring temperatures and less wind would be nice too.

Today was another workday, an early start and I'm so glad it is the end of the week. It was a tough one to get through, but I made it! (No pun intended)


Skirt:                Donna Karan design, Vogue 1038. Brown suit weight polyester fabric.   

Blouse:             Burda Style 7255. Fabric: 100% cotton.

Jacket:             RTW, Navy blue windbreaker.  

Footwear:        Beige environmentally friendly Groundhogs.

Eyewear:         DKNY

Accessories:    Knee braces, nicely hidden under my skirt. I love this skirt pattern for that reason.
                        Silver necklace and cross, The Bay.  

Undies:           Brown tights, bra, knickers, all RTW.

Nightwear:     RTW stuff.  

Bathrobe:        Simplicity 7417. Fabric: 100% Cotton Terry cloth.

Progress on the baby onsie:  Yeah ummm, none except for it made it out of my sewing drawer and is now sitting on my cutting table.

Happy Sewing!  

3 comments:

  1. Love the top - the fabric is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is adorable! Nice splash of girly-ness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your top! That pretty floral print is so springy and fresh looking :)

    ReplyDelete

Stash busting: Wool cardigan / OOP Kwik Sew 4192

Back in September, I made a simple pull-on  wool knit skirt with the intention of sewing a matching pullover top  to go with it.  The pullo...