Tuesday 26 September 2023

Edits: Tank top / OOP Kwik Sew 3645

First, thank you to Kay for that description that I was looking for, a tank.  Well, I'm back at it sewing undergarments but this one has been gifted.  


It's a little different from the one sewn yesterday.  This one has more ease around the mid-section by fanning out the hemline from the centers by two inches on the fold.  The back neckline has been lowered by an inch at the center back and graded to nothing at the shoulder seam.  It has been shortened the same length as the one made yesterday.  Oh, one more change, the shoulder seam was taken in another half inch.  

The fabric is the same medium weight cotton knit used for the previous version.  That's it other than it was well received and that made me happy.  


Project details

Seams:  Serged

Fabric:  0.5 metres


Pattern
:  OOP Kwik Sew 3645

Additional Tools and Supplies:  Cutting table, fabric scissors, clapper (used as pattern weight), pins, wrist pin cushion, Janome sewing machine, cotton thread, Janome serger, polyester threads, thread clippers, tweezers, iron, ironing board and coffee.  

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me Made May 2024

  This year for Me Made May, I pledge to mend, care and wear my me-made items and the items that no longer fit into my life I will refashion...