Monday 31 August 2020

August in Review...


As seen in the collage, my creativity is still on hiatus. I wish I could say that I spent my time doing something fun. I can not. What little time I did spend sewing was none-the-less enjoyable and practical. And I'm pleased that I can finally cross sewing jeans off the sewing bucket list. 

This month the following was stash-busted:   

  • 4.8 metres fabric 
  • 2.3 metres of interfacing
  • 2 - 7" zippers
  • 0.7 metres elastic
  • 2 - metal jean buttons
  • 1 metal hook and eye
  • 1 new pattern 
  • 1 free PDF pattern
Stay Safe and Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

  1. Well, you might not be creatively proud, but I think you earned double utility points for the plantar fasciitis aid and masks! There’s always the clean air of autumn to shake some cobwebs loose!

    ReplyDelete

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...