Wednesday 7 March 2012

I have a confession to make.

I have a confession to make. I did a very bad thing. I shopped at Chapters. Yes, that Chapters. The Chapters that has been marked with several controversies including censorship. I'll try to do better with my shopping destination choices next time. It is a weak moment. There I said it, so we can move on now. 

Look at what I bought!

This is the coolest sketchpad EVER!

It is a sketchpad of figure templates that disappear when scanned or copied. How cool is that?

I couldn't resist. And I can't wait to play with my new toy.  Now, where are my pencil crayons?  

2 comments:

  1. That is a very cool sketchpad! I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just noticed that I could have picked it up for less at amazon.ca. Oops! I guess that is what I get for shopping at the mall.

      Delete

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...