Thursday 20 October 2011

In sewing news today...

I'm slowly getting back at it...   

I was fighting a head cold last month and I have a stubborn cough that has overstayed its welcome and has been fighting the eviction notice I served. Stubborn cough.

I think that I'm ready to jump back into all those sewing projects that I have piled up. I did shake things up a bit, the Marcy Tilton jacket that I started is now on the back burner. I'm just not feeling it right now.

But I am feeling like sewing Dresses!  

The thought of sewing dresses are getting my sewing juices going.

I'm working on the silk / cotton blend green plaid dress seen here. I'm using Vogue 8577 for this project.

I like the deep pockets, perfect for work (I have an issue with keys).

The dress is lined. I haven't made a lined dresses in ages. Sew, this might be interesting. It is one of my planned weekend projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lowering the White Flag: The DVF Reissued 50th Anniversary Wrap Dress / Vogue 2000

  I have to admit, I do like this DVF wrap dress that Vogue patterns re-issued earlier this year.  I'm just sad that this one doesn'...