Saturday 22 October 2011

An autumn afternoon in the village.

I was bad yesterday when I bought a pendant. I was in Osborne Village picking up my new glasses and peaked into some of funky shops in the neighbourhood to check out the new trends. I couldn't resist. The pendant brought back memories of Portugal and all the beautiful tile work that graced the streets and homes.


I found it at Silver Lotus, a cute little shop that carries handbags, clothing, and tons of unique jewelry pieces. This one was $28 (Cdn).


It was a nice walk through the Village. Oh and these are my new glasses!



Sorry I'm not wearing them for you to see.

Let's just say that the orangey-coral colour matches the blemishes that have appeared on my face this week.

Who gets blemishes in their forties, seriously? But I digress.

The frames are by ooh la-la de Paris and I luv them!

I was looking for frames with some colour. And I like the silver on the arm of the glasses.

Ooh la-la de Paris have so many cute styles. And I love that the Doctors of Optometry who design these glasses also donate from one of their lines to a charity helping abused children. Nice.

I found these frames at Osborne Spectacle Centre. They have been my go-to optical needs people for years.

So that was how I spent an awesome autumn afternoon strolling through Osborne Village.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...