Saturday 29 October 2011

Help from the Sewing Goddess

So Athena, Greek goddess of wisdom, household arts, crafts, spinning, weaving, and textiles is helping out today.

Athena is setting down her shield and commanding the sewing powers to step in and help out.

Mama R had a procedure yesterday and has to take it easy for the next five days, especially today. Well, Mama R, for her four-foot-someting frame, is one feisty woman that you can not easily slow down.

Can you believe that Mama R is working away at a pile of mending? Yea, I can't believe it either. See what I mean, Athena.

And bonus for me, I'm getting some help with the mending.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...