Saturday 13 April 2013

In Sewing News Today...

Did you see the latest issue of Threads?

It is the "Best of Threads Fitting!" I've only had this magazine in my hot little hands less than a day but I'm giddy beyond belief with an article on the "Best-fitting Pants--EVER!"

It shows you how to draft your own pant pattern using your measurements. A well-fitting pair of pants has been a challenge in the past. It would be nice to master that sewing challenge.

And there are other articles and tips too. I haven't been this excited about a sewing magazine issue ever.

Well, onto other sewing news...

My brother's shirt is still sitting on my sewing table. At my sewing machine is a pair of curtains for Mama R. How did I manage to have a pair of curtains at my sewing machine after this post? Oh yeah, family.  There is another set of curtains that she wants after I finish the set sitting at my sewing machine.

Anyway, there is lots of work to be done, sew I better get cracking if I want to find some time to read more pages of Threads...

Happy Sewing!




1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, for them to combine all their fitting tips into one issue!

    ReplyDelete

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...