Can you believe that it's six days before Christmas? SIX!!! That's if you're celebrating in the traditional or commercial sense of the holiday. What about ugly Christmas Sweater day? Is this part of your holiday tradition and if so, are you donning your ugly Christmas sweater today?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stash busting: Knit Stirrup Pants / OOP Vogue 7630
Last month I made a pair of stirrup pants to wear while doing yardwork and hopefully prevent tick bites. Yeah, that is a thing now. But I...
-
This is my wearable toile version of the Kyoto Vest by Tessuti Patterns . The pattern has been sitting in the stash for nearly a decade ....
-
Source : Women shirtwaist makers, 1909 Courtesy of Kheel Center, Cornell University This weekend, actually today, we're celebrating La...
-
Last month I made a pair of stirrup pants to wear while doing yardwork and hopefully prevent tick bites. Yeah, that is a thing now. But I...
-
There wasn't an urgent need to sew anymore pieces of underwear, just a wee bit of left over cotton knit fabric to use up. This white co...
-
This pair of wool pull-on pants has been gifted. They are made with out-of-print (OOP) Simplicity 2372. I don't know what to say about...
No comments:
Post a Comment