I was not thinking about this when I made the dress. Instead, I was thinking about how lovely others looked in their own versions and just jumped in and made my own. If I didn't fix it, it would have become an indoor only housedress and I spent too much money on that lovely knit fabric for it to be end up as a housedress.
I went to work to narrow the flare of the hem and took in ten inches from each seam. And I ended up with this finished look.
Now it just looks like a plain old t-shirt dress but at least I will be able to go out into the public sphere without worries of flashing the neighbours if a gust of wind blows my way.
Stay Safe and Happy Sewing!