Okay, go grab a box of tissue before you sit down and watch this amazing story.
Happy Sewing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stash busting: Knit Stirrup Pants / OOP Vogue 7630
Last month I made a pair of stirrup pants to wear while doing yardwork and hopefully prevent tick bites. Yeah, that is a thing now. But I...
-
This is my wearable toile version of the Kyoto Vest by Tessuti Patterns . The pattern has been sitting in the stash for nearly a decade ....
-
Source : Women shirtwaist makers, 1909 Courtesy of Kheel Center, Cornell University This weekend, actually today, we're celebrating La...
-
Last month I made a pair of stirrup pants to wear while doing yardwork and hopefully prevent tick bites. Yeah, that is a thing now. But I...
-
I'm not going to repost the disgusting and sickening ad that has Converse shoes in the news. If you want to read about it, here is a li...
-
This pair of wool pull-on pants has been gifted. They are made with out-of-print (OOP) Simplicity 2372. I don't know what to say about...
OMG! You were right I needed tissues! Thanks for posting this!
ReplyDelete