Good-morning! Well, I think I have some good news...
The winner of the Summer Frock Pattern Give-away according to Random Number Generator is Renee G.
Congratulations!
But wait! Since there were only two peeps who entered the pattern give-away I have another copy of this summer dress pattern that I'll be sending out to Twisted Poppy.
Congratulations!
I think that you'll love that the pattern only has seven pattern piece (two skirt variations) and I remember it coming together quite quickly.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What The Fudge, Nike and Converse
I'm not going to repost the disgusting and sickening ad that has Converse shoes in the news. If you want to read about it, here is a li...
-
This is my wearable toile version of the Kyoto Vest by Tessuti Patterns . The pattern has been sitting in the stash for nearly a decade ....
-
One more set of curtains rolled off the worktable this weekend. This pair is made out of 100% cotton sateen sheet fabric. I'm not upcy...
-
There wasn't an urgent need to sew anymore pieces of underwear, just a wee bit of left over cotton knit fabric to use up. This white co...
-
Source : Women shirtwaist makers, 1909 Courtesy of Kheel Center, Cornell University This weekend, actually today, we're celebrating La...
-
I do love a loose A-line style dress so when I saw versions of the Trapeze dress from Merchant and Mills popping up I was sold and wanted t...

Yay I never win anything, my streak has sorta been broken! You can email me at clarkjaneholly@gmail.com for my address :)
ReplyDelete