Wednesday, 17 July 2013

The Quest for a Great Fitting Pair of Pants: Chapter 5


I'm about to venture into unknown territory in my quest for a great fitting pair of pants, Vogue 1325.

Vogue 1325 does not appear to be reviewed anywhere that I can find but I'm going to give it a whirl anyway.

Vogue's description:
semi-fitted, slightly flared pants have raised waist with mock band, carriers, side front pockets, fly front zipper and hook closure. Bias, self-binding finishes waist facing.

The pattern is rated advanced but the most challenging details in this pattern are found on the blouse and tailored jacket.

I just have one question, why would Vogue photograph a pair of pants that have back welt pockets that are not found on the pattern.

Hmmm. I guess I'm going to try bound pockets another time which is fine with me since I've gotta focus on fit.

Well, I'm off to pre-treat my fabric and prep the pattern.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What The Fudge, Nike and Converse

I'm not going to repost the disgusting and sickening ad that has Converse shoes in the news.  If you want to read about it, here is a li...