Wednesday, 31 July 2013

July in Review...






Seven items! I think this month may be the busiest sewing month so far this year. I guess it helps that I'm laid-off from work. Although I enjoy sewing, I rather be working and have sewing as my escape. Oh well, the up side about being laid-off from work is that there is no spare money to be hanging out at the fabric store. And more time to focus on this stash-busting journey. Sew, here's the breakdown on my stash-busting journey this month.

  • 63.06 metres of fabric, 
  • 23 previously unused patterns
  • 6.6 metres of trim
  • 15.50 packages of seam binding,
  • 8 zippers
  • 16 spools of thread
  • 4 sewing machine needles
  • 18 snaps,
  • 1 hook and eye
  • 52 buttons and
  • 2.8 metres of elastic.
And this this year I've added to my stash:
  • 37.4 metres of new fabric
  • 15 new patterns,
  • 2 metre of trim,
  • 15 packages of seam binding, 
  • 7 spools of thread
  • 2 sewing machine needles,
  • 12 buttons
  • 2 new sewing feet
  • 4 metres of elastic.  
Happy Sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What The Fudge, Nike and Converse

I'm not going to repost the disgusting and sickening ad that has Converse shoes in the news.  If you want to read about it, here is a li...