I've been planning out what I need to sew for the upcoming fall season. There are ten items that have made it to the list.
1. A t-shirt in a light weight grey knit. This will go with some other items that I'm planning on sewing and with items already in my closet. I'll be using OOP McCall's 7946.
2. And another version of this dress, a marriage between two of my favourite patterns Vogue 9060 and Vogue 1312. This time in a royal blue knit.
3. To be completely honest, I really don't need another skirt, it is more of a want. But ever since spraining my ankle this summer most of my skirts are fitting a little snug. It's a wrap skirt so I can just move the button over when I return to my normal activity level and weight. I'm kind of tossing between this silk and cotton blend plaid or the boiled wool that I used to make this top.
4 and 5. I have some British wool that would work well in another pair of pants, OOP Vogue 1325, and matching vest (minus the godets), OOP Vogue 1214.
6. Another favourite pattern, Vogue 1410, is such a comfortable dress. I have some black silk dupioni in mind for the latest version.
7. This OOP pattern, Vogue 2680, is a recent addition to the collection and I have a paisley cotton sateen that just might work for this one.
8 and 9. This jumper and shirt have been on my want-to-make list for ages. It is OOP McCall's 7352 but it might take some time to get around to it because I really want to make a muslin first. I'm thinking either a graffiti print denim or burgundy wool for the jumper and a white cotton for the shirt.
10. And I've been wanting to make this top, OOP Vogue 1417, for quite some time. I have a black wool knit to give this one a try.
Well, I better get busy.
How about you, what's on your cutting table.