Saturday 30 March 2024

Stash busting: Pajama Bottoms / McCall's P349

These are the pajama bottoms I made to go with this t-shirt.  


These pajama bottoms are made with out-of-print (OOP) McCall's P349.  The only change was to shorten the length.  There is an optional decorative tie for the center front waistband.  It is an easy and quick project.  The fabric was pretreated before cutting.  


Project details

Seams:  Knit (lightening bolt) stitch

Seam finish:  Serged and coversitched

Fabric:  2.1 metres


Pattern:  OOP McCall's P349

Additional Tools and Supplies:  Cutting table, paper scissors, fabric scissors, pins, pin cushion, tailor's chalk, ruler, measuring table, Janome sewing machine, walking foot, Janome cover stitch machine, Janome serger, measuring gauge, tailor's ham, threads, iron and ironing board.  

Happy Sewing!  

1 comment:

Me Made May 2024

  This year for Me Made May, I pledge to mend, care and wear my me-made items and the items that no longer fit into my life I will refashion...