Sunday 31 January 2021

January in Review...

A January in review post already? This month seemed to disappear into a blur. Luckily, there are some in-focus photographic evidence that there has been some sewing.  


And there was some mending as well. I've been less resistant to the thought of mending as of late. Shocking as that sounds, it's been a good thing.  I've actually found mending a relaxing activity.  I can't believe I just typed that but there you go.  


Output:  

Fabric:  8.4 metres
Zippers:  1 - 55 cm invisible
Seam binding: 7 metres
Spools of thread:  1 - 100 metre spool; 2 - 1500 metre spool of serger thread
Sewing machine needles:  1 serger needle

Input:  

Fabric:  24.7 metres
Sewing machine needles:  3 serger needles
Buttons:  2 packages (10) jean buttons

Stay Safe and Happy Sewing! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Me Made May 2024

  This year for Me Made May, I pledge to mend, care and wear my me-made items and the items that no longer fit into my life I will refashion...