Sunday 3 January 2021

In Sewing News Today...

Today was a different day at the sewing table. 


I needed to alter... 


Never thought I would be doing this kind of sewing but now they fit.  


And cutting out new items.  


There was just shy of a metre left over from the last project and I was able to cut out two scrub caps and one more face mask. I spent most of the afternoon going though the remnant pile and was able to cut thirteen more scrub caps.  

Off to sew a couple before heading off to bed.  

Stay Safe and Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

  1. I went through a period in spring of sewing all my waking hours not at my paying job for people that needed masks and scrub caps for my daughter’s icu. Now it’s easy enough for people to buy these things and I’ve stopped, though I guess I’d do special requests.
    God bless you though! I think masks have come to stay, and people will wear them any time they have viral symptoms or feel like their own immunity is at risk. We will need to stay stocked up.

    ReplyDelete

Cotton Summer Dress: Butterick 6784

Ever since I made this version of Butterick 6784 last summer, I was smitten over this kAtheRine Tilton design with its Lagenlook vibe.  I ...