This week's pattern give-away is all about enjoying the summer time.
McCall's 5274 is a patio package pattern that has it all!
Chef's hat, apron,
oven BBQ mitt, potholder, oval placemat with ruffle, oval placemat with binding and tufting, rectangular placemat with ruffle, rectangular placemat with napkin ring, square table cloth, round table cloth, rectangular tablecloth, napkin, flower pot cover, folding chair cover (two different styles), picnic bench cushion and chaise lounge pad patterns and instructions are all found in this pattern.
Vogue 7305 is easy pattern for Misses' shirt, top, skirt, shorts and pants. It is a multi-sized pattern that has sizes 8, 10 and 12.
Loose-fitting shirt has collar, collar band, dropped shoulders, mock-front bands, front extending into tie ends and long, two-piece effect sleeves with pleats/button cuffs, rolled-up (wrong side shows). Close-fitting self-lined top has shoulder straps and back extending into tie ends. A-line, wrap skirt, above-ankle, has tie ends and narrow hem. Wide-legged shorts, micro-mini or straight-legged, cuffed pants, lower calf, have contour (below waist) waistband and purchased cording. D: side slits, narrow hem.
Here's the deal:
- Promise not to sell them.
- I will ship internationally using regular post.
- Give these patterns a good home where they will be used, shared, and made into fabulous things.
- Leave a comment below and I will draw on Wednesday, July 30th using random number generator.
- If you include a way that I can reach you if you win, that would helpful.
Good luck and happy sewing!