Tuesday 28 June 2011

Lov'n the Pink Skirt... who knew!

Vogue 2885 Front View
Vogue 2885 Back View
The pattern test for Vogue 2885 is finished. A currently out of print pattern that is still available in the current catalogue.

With no muslin around the house, I turned to some linen fabric I purchased years back.

Well, the good news is that I can go ahead and cut the Liz Claiborne Fabric because the test pattern fit like a glove.

The shocking news, I actually like the pink skirt.  I'm liking it enough to actually wear it out in public.  Of course, I'm going to have to take the steamer to the fabric to get the fold marks out of the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...