Wednesday 8 June 2011

Vintage Patterns...

 Here are a few Vintage finds from my pattern collection.



Vintage Butterick Maternity Pattern circa 1950's.
Even though it is a maternity pattern, I do love the jacket.  I have to give it a try and see if it will work.



Vintage McCall's Pattern circa 1950's. 
I can picture this dress with a decorative metal zipper in the back.   I think the front pockets are just awesome.  Three-quarter sleeves for sure and maybe some adjustment to add a bit more ease in the hip area.



Vintage Hollywood Pattern circa 1940's.
The pleated shorts are just too cute, aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...