Sunday 15 September 2013

Sick as a Dog

{Source}
This is the second year in a row that I have entered the Pattern Review Mini Wardrobe contest. And it seems to be the second year that I will fail at the task.  

Oh. My. Goodness. I'm sick as a dog this weekend, complete with running nose, headache, chills and sore throat. My big plans to fit in some sewing time are the not likely to be this weekend.   

Burda 7136 is still sitting on the dress form waiting for sleeves. And I have a pair of black British wool fabric cut out in Vogue 1325. I should have had these two items stitched up ages ago!  

Well, it is the half-way point over at the contest and I haven't finished one item yet. This is not looking good. What's looking good right now is a mid-morning nap.  

Happy Sewing!  

1 comment:

  1. Aww, feel better. I too got hit on around 9/4 or 5 and haven't snapped back yet. My energy level is just too low for me to work in sewing. I was *really* looking forward to the contest too. There's always next year :)

    ReplyDelete

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...