Wednesday 11 September 2013

In Sewing News Today...

I think I spoke too soon when I said "Hello mojo!" in the last post.

Burda 7136 is still in a state of unfinish. Today, I did manage to get some sewing time in but I have to tell ya, I don't know where my focus has been.

"SQUIRREL!"

It is just crazy. All I managed to do is press up a 5/8" seam allowance, stitch the collar band to the neckline and pin the other side. That was it. At this rate I'll be lucky to finish this blouse by the end of the year.

In other sewing news, I even more smitten with the Vogue 1325 than I was before. I've been wearing the two pair of dress pants as part of my work wardrobe rotation. And they are holding up to the active workplace. Not only that, the pant legs have enough ease to fit over my knee braces without feeling constricted. I think I might have to add a pair or more of these pants into the rotation.

Well, that is all in sewing news today. I hope your sewing room is seeing more action than mine has of late.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...