Sunday 20 October 2019

Bloglovin' Issues

Earlier this week I wrote a blog post for National I Love Lucy day.  It has since come down because I noticed something strange on my Bloglovin' page where my original post appeared.  It seems that someone has replaced it with a link and photo to something completely different than I posted.

Please do not click on this as I fear that it can be spam or something else.  I've tried to delete it from the Bloglovin' page but can not as it states that the post is associated with another blog profile. I have tried to contact Bloglovin' but they have not yet done anything to resolve this issue.  I've removed Bloglovin' from my blog page in hopes that it may help and prevent anyone from clicking on the post.

I hope that Bloglovin' is able to clear this issue up so that I don't have to shut down the blog and start anew.  Unless someone else has experience something similar and can offer some advice.


2 comments:

  1. How frustrating! I hope they resolve it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get some answers soon. I haven't checked my Bloglovin' page in a very long time. Perhaps I should.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Wool Winter Coat: OOP Vogue 8934

I know it's officially spring and we didn't even feel like we experienced a winter here this year.  And yet I've been busy sewin...