Thursday 22 February 2018

I'm tempted.

My sewing mojo is defrosting and with some milder temperatures on the way and a morning last week filled with birds chirping, I'm tempted with the thoughts of sewing again. Never mind that Butterick released their Spring / Summer patterns last night.  Yes, Vogue released their Spring line a couple of weeks ago but there wasn't anything that made me think WOW! But Katherine Tilton released a jacket pattern that did via the Butterick release last night.  

WOW!  Butterick 6569 is a home run!  Raglan sleeves, hip coverage and pockets make is my kind of workout gear.  That's the only pattern that I'm excited about. Now if I could just get excited about working out, then the pattern might make it to the collection 😉.  

How about you any patterns that you're tempted with in the Spring / Summer releases?  

Happy Sewing!
 


1 comment:

  1. I have managed to not buy any new patterns in 2018 so far. Woohoo! I really like this little jacket though...may have to add it to the stash.

    Luckily, nothing else has tempted me.

    ReplyDelete

Stash busting: Wool cardigan / OOP Kwik Sew 4192

Back in September, I made a simple pull-on  wool knit skirt with the intention of sewing a matching pullover top  to go with it.  The pullo...