As 2018 is coming to an end and a new year is quickly on its way the question remains, what's next?
1. I would really like to finish sewing some projects that I've cut out many moons ago that have been abandoned for far too long. I started off with finishing OOP Vogue 1306 yesterday and there are a few others on the forgotten pile that I would like to continue working on.
2. More charity sewing projects and sewing for kids. Defiantly, more sewing for others.
3. Practical sewing. There will be some selfish sewing. I could use some new underwear.
4. Close down the Etsy shop, with the recent increase in fees it just doesn't make sense anymore. The patterns and other items once they expire won't be renewed. I believe the last pattern will expire in the spring. And then I'll figure out what to do with the collection.
5. Sew a pair of boot cut jeans. I'm sure I'm going to have to work on a muslin or two.
How about you? Do you have any sewing goals lined up for the new year ahead? Well, before I sign off I would like to thank you for all your kind words and encouragement in the comment section and sharing a laugh or two at the sewing bloopers as they pop up. Please know that connecting with like-minded sewing folks fills my heart with joy as I admire your many creations and I am looking forward to the continued inspiration that I find along this journey.
And Happy New Year.