Saturday 19 August 2017

It's Like It's My Birthday Or Something

Ever since Fabricland/Fabricville stopped carrying Simplicity patterns the only way to get those lovely patterns has been to order them online or search for them on Etsy or Ebay. So, since they disappeared from the Canadian retail brick-n-motor landscape my Simplicity pattern purchases dropped significantly. It's sad because they have some really cool designers lately and many have been TNT patterns.  


And some super cute kids patterns as well. Seriously, how cute is this pattern?  


Well, that all changed when I spotted this instagram post. It's like they knew I didn't have a chance to celebrate my birthday earlier this week and they wanted to mark the occasion. So I picked up a couple of birthday presents for moi. Squeal! Okay, there's also a pattern for Mama R.  



Yes, all those must-have-essential and too-cute-for-words patterns are available at 40% off with the discount code found on their instagram post for this weekend. 

Happy Sewing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Wool cardigan / OOP Kwik Sew 4192

Back in September, I made a simple pull-on  wool knit skirt with the intention of sewing a matching pullover top  to go with it.  The pullo...