Tuesday 20 September 2016

Sometimes Sewing is Not Relaxing

Goodness, sometimes sewing can be stressful. Like right now, when panic sets in and there is one more day to get the samples done for work and there are kits to put together.  


What can I say besides Mama R was right and I'm a master procraftinator. Shhh, just don't tell Mama R she was right. I just can't take the "I told you sews" right now. It doesn't help when it is the height of allergy season and I wish I were in Banff right now so I wouldn't feel so miserable. Sinus headaches are throwing me off my schedule and focus. 

Well, my coffee break is over... back to work.  

Happy Sewing!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wool Winter Coat: OOP Vogue 8934

I know it's officially spring and we didn't even feel like we experienced a winter here this year.  And yet I've been busy sewin...