Thursday 16 April 2015

Who Stole My Mojo?


Boy, has my sewing mojo ever taken a hit or what! There is sew much on my plate but lately I just don't have the energy to get to it.  

Mind you it didn't help that I went to the gym and worked out with the Bosu ball and could barely lift my arms to hold onto the steering wheel of the car while driving, never mind operate a sewing machine. Yup, I'm that out of shape.  

And today, I came home with runny eyes and the sniffles--it's allergy season. Yup, my sewing mojo is taking quite the beating this month.  

I didn't even get around to cutting out the wrap dress for the MVB sew-along. Nor have I finished the spring coat. Or the chemo caps. And I had grand plans to make a clothing label necklace inspired by Gayle Ortiz's version for Fashion Revolution Day have stalled.  

I'm just a hot mess with no sewing mojo.  

But I'm optimistic that my sewing mojo might return since I did pick up a couple of patterns at the MVB pattern sale. I know they will take several weeks to get here and hopefully my sewing mojo will be found by then.  

How about you, how's your sewing mojo?  

Happy Sewing!  





3 comments:

  1. Aww I hope your mojo finds its way home soon!

    Mine is off and on right now. And I don't know what I want to sew. Blah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graca, I hope you locate it as your work is always a delight. Maybe too many plans? I am working on a simple blouse right now and sewing very slooooowly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been droopy in the sewingroom lately. I think I need to go window shopping to get some fresh ideas to steal and encourage me!

    ReplyDelete

Stash busting: Wool cardigan / OOP Kwik Sew 4192

Back in September, I made a simple pull-on  wool knit skirt with the intention of sewing a matching pullover top  to go with it.  The pullo...