Sunday 30 November 2014

November in Review...

Sewing

It is tough to decide on a favourite make this month. I like them all!


The turtle neck sweater has increased my desire to add a cover-stitch machine to my tools. It is not in the budget though. I need a full-time, second or third job for that little addition.

Christmas Sewing

I haven't even started my Christmas sewing besides thinking about what I want to accomplish. December is going to be a busy month!

Sewing Club

The official end to the sewing club will be happening tomorrow--brownies and juice and handing out their certificates of participation in the morning. But there looks like there will be a few recesses and lunches spent supervising the crew as they finish up their Christmas stockings.

RTW Fast

Black Friday came and passed without any temptation to join the long line-up of shoppers looking for the mythical bargain.

Stats

Items
Stash-busted
Added to Stash
Fabric
132.3
meters
92.8 meters
Interfacing
5 meters
0
Lining
3.5 meters
0
Sewing Patterns
26
25
Spools of Thread
28
12
Sewing Needles
7
0
Pant Hooks
6
6
Zippers
15
6
Trim 
0.40 meters
10
Elastic
9.2 meters
12 meters
Bias Tape
2 meters
0
Snaps
3
0
Buttons
53
12
Ribbon
3.5
0
Hook and Eye or other Closures
5
5
Basting Tape
12.2 meters
6 packages


Happy Sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...