Thursday 20 November 2014

It Feels Like Christmas!

I found a few out-of-print patterns that I'm quite excited about. And I gave myself an early Christmas present.  


I'm really excited about Vogue 2453. It is a Donna Karan dress pattern that is actually part of my pattern stash. Sadly my copy is in a size that I am currently not so I quite excited that this is on its way.  


I picked up Vogue 2757 because I think the neckline detail on this top is just divine.


And this dress pattern, Vogue 7960, is the most conservative of the bunch. It will be perfect for work. I'm starting to get excited about Christmas! And with a two week lay-off around Christmas I might even find the time to sew one or two of these up.  

Happy Sewing!

3 comments:

  1. Love the Donna Karen one, I've never seen that one before. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I pinned the last one as I love the ruching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love the Donna Karan dress! Awesome find. And also the vogue dress is right up my street. Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Stash busting: Wool cardigan / OOP Kwik Sew 4192

Back in September, I made a simple pull-on  wool knit skirt with the intention of sewing a matching pullover top  to go with it.  The pullo...