Saturday, 30 November 2013

November in Review


This has been a very busy month but you wouldn't tell by the amount of sewing I managed to accomplish. Only one pair of pants and it took the whole month to finish.  


I did manage to do some damage to stash-busting stats though. Here is the year-to-date stash busting adding stats:  

  • 76.16 metres of fabric, 
  • 25 previously unused patterns
  • 10.6 metres of trim
  • 17.50 packages of seam binding,
  • 12 zippers
  • 17 spools of thread
  • 6 sewing machine needles
  • 18 snaps,
  • 4 hook and eye
  • 60 buttons and
  • 3.8 metres of elastic.
And this this year I've added to my stash:
  • 70.4 metres of new fabric
  • 21 new patterns,
  • 2 metre of trim,
  • 15 packages of seam binding, 
  • 1 zipper,
  • 8 spools of thread
  • 2 sewing machine needles,
  • 42 buttons
  • 2 new sewing feet
  • 4 metres of elastic.  
Happy Sewing!  

1 comment:

  1. I must nut out all my stats and see where I am standing on the stashbusting front ~ only one more month to really make a dent in it ... J

    ReplyDelete

One of the Most Comfortable Dresses I've Made: Vogue 9268

One of the fall 2017 Vogue Pattern release patterns that caught my eye was Kathryn Brenne's Vogue 9268 . I couldn't wait to get to ...