Saturday, 31 August 2013

August in Review...

August was a very busy month. But not sewing-wise. There was much to do in the garden, fighting mosquitos, picking beans, herbs, spaghetti squashes, cucumbers, sharing and cooking. Busy, busy month! I did manage to sneak in some sewing.





  • 68.76 metres of fabric, 
  • 23 previously unused patterns
  • 7.6 metres of trim
  • 17.50 packages of seam binding,
  • 10 zippers
  • 16 spools of thread
  • 4 sewing machine needles
  • 18 snaps,
  • 3 hook and eye
  • 52 buttons and
  • 3.8 metres of elastic.
And this this year I've added to my stash:
  • 42.7 metres of new fabric
  • 15 new patterns,
  • 2 metre of trim,
  • 15 packages of seam binding, 
  • 8 spools of thread
  • 2 sewing machine needles,
  • 12 buttons
  • 2 new sewing feet
  • 4 metres of elastic.  
Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Cotton Knickers

I refuse to buy any more knickers now that I have Simplicity 8229 in my pattern collection.   Seriously, with this pattern and som...