Wednesday 31 July 2013

July in Review...






Seven items! I think this month may be the busiest sewing month so far this year. I guess it helps that I'm laid-off from work. Although I enjoy sewing, I rather be working and have sewing as my escape. Oh well, the up side about being laid-off from work is that there is no spare money to be hanging out at the fabric store. And more time to focus on this stash-busting journey. Sew, here's the breakdown on my stash-busting journey this month.

  • 63.06 metres of fabric, 
  • 23 previously unused patterns
  • 6.6 metres of trim
  • 15.50 packages of seam binding,
  • 8 zippers
  • 16 spools of thread
  • 4 sewing machine needles
  • 18 snaps,
  • 1 hook and eye
  • 52 buttons and
  • 2.8 metres of elastic.
And this this year I've added to my stash:
  • 37.4 metres of new fabric
  • 15 new patterns,
  • 2 metre of trim,
  • 15 packages of seam binding, 
  • 7 spools of thread
  • 2 sewing machine needles,
  • 12 buttons
  • 2 new sewing feet
  • 4 metres of elastic.  
Happy Sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wool Winter Coat: OOP Vogue 8934

I know it's officially spring and we didn't even feel like we experienced a winter here this year.  And yet I've been busy sewin...