Monday 27 May 2013

Progress on Burda 7304

Waistline gathers
Sleeve Pleats
I finally figured out how the sleeve pleat works! Basting is a very important step.

There is only one sleeve done. But I thought I would snap some photos. I'm actually kinda giddy that it worked out.

Still hurting from that back injury so this project has been proceeding at a snail's pace. The sleeve is all I managed to get done this weekend. Well, I also did manage to finish off the sleeve seam edges with the bound seam finish.

Tonight though, I'm going to lay low and take a wee break from this project. Perhaps tomorrow night I'll tackle the other sleeve.

Happy Sewing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Wool cardigan / OOP Kwik Sew 4192

Back in September, I made a simple pull-on  wool knit skirt with the intention of sewing a matching pullover top  to go with it.  The pullo...