Thursday 9 May 2013

Day 9: Me-Made-May

It was a rough day, I actually walked in the door and threw on my pj's even before thoughts of dinner popped in my head. My thoughts are on shaking this cough and headache rather than trying to snap a photo. Here's the low-down on the clothes I wore for


Skirt:                 Rachel Comey design, Vogue 1247. 100% cotton blue.      

Blouse:            Katherine Tilton design, Vogue 8748. Fabric: 100% cotton vintage sewing comic print.

Jacket:             RTW, Navy blue windbreaker.  

Footwear:        Red environmentally friendly Groundhogs.

Eyewear:         Orange framed glasses by Ohh la-la de Paris.  

Accessories:    Knee braces.
                             Silver watch.  

Undies:           Pantyhose, bra and knickers, all RTW.

Nightwear:     RTW stuff.  

Bathrobe:        Simplicity 7417. Fabric: 100% Cotton Terry cloth.


Happy Sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Wool cardigan / OOP Kwik Sew 4192

Back in September, I made a simple pull-on  wool knit skirt with the intention of sewing a matching pullover top  to go with it.  The pullo...