Wednesday 8 May 2013

Day 8: Me-Made-May

It was a windy day today. If I weren't holding back the stray bits of hair that are too short to reach the pony-tail at the back of my head I would have pulled off an Albert Einstein look. Well, here is what I wore for



Dress:              NY The Collection, McCall's 9264. Black and red floral 100% polyester.  .   

Top:                  RTW, black knit light-weight pullover that has been part of my wardrobe for 15+ years.

Jacket:             RTW, black short 3/4 length sleeved.  

Footwear:        Red environmentally friendly Groundhogs.

Eyewear:         Orange framed glasses by Ohh la-la de Paris.  

Accessories:    Knee braces, nicely hidden under my dress.

Undies:           Black pantyhose, bra and knickers, all RTW.

Nightwear:     Not sure what I'll be wearing for bedtime yet. Most likely a RTW tee-shirt and yoga pants.  

Bathrobe:        Simplicity 7417. Fabric: 100% Cotton Terry cloth.

Progress on the baby onsie:  None, alarm is set to ring at 5:00 tomorrow morning. It doesn't look like there will be any sewing in these parts.

Happy Sewing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Wool cardigan / OOP Kwik Sew 4192

Back in September, I made a simple pull-on  wool knit skirt with the intention of sewing a matching pullover top  to go with it.  The pullo...