Saturday 3 November 2012

October in Review

Oh my goodness!  Where did the month go?  I can't believe that it is already November 3rd and I missed my month end wrap up.  It was a crazy busy week though.  Anyway, here is what I was up to last month.  Not much, just these two items.  

Vintage Shirtwaist Dress


Fabric:   3 metres 100% Cotton Rosedale Sateen (Giarding) Porcelain $94.08, found in the reduced section $30.24 
Pattern:  Advance 8436 found this over at etsy.com (used for the first time), I believe I spent $18.00 but don't quote me on that... 
Thread:  $4.87
Buttons:  $8.06 
Snaps:  $0.12
Total Cost:  $61.29
Times Worn this Month:
Time Investment:
Tools Needed:  Sewing machine, serger, buttonhole foot, measuring tape, fabric shears, universal sewing machine needles, pins, seam ripper, sewing needles, iron and tailor's chalk.


Mattress Pillow


Fabric:  Sheets (from Mama R's stash), $0.00
Filling:  $30.00
Thread:  $4.87
Elastic:  1.00
Total Cost:  $35.87
Time Investment:  
Tools Needed:  Sewing machine, serger, measuring tape, fabric shears, pins, seam ripper, tailor's chalk, iron.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...